Apple Cider Vinegar is a fermented tonic made of apples. Packed into this potent little concoction are a ton of healing benefits! It cleanses and purifies the body inside out. For one simple tonic, there’s not much that ACV doesn’t do.
Here’s why Apple Cider Vinegar is your new best friend:
- Metabolism Booster: A simple, almost effortless way to speed up metabolism and boost bodily function is by drinking ACV in the morning. The Mother enzymes in this tonic work very, very hard to speed up the body’s natural metabolic rate; thereby burning calories more efficiently.
- Fat Gain Suppressor: Did you know that consuming ACV before a meal can help suppress appetite and thereby prevent overeating? The level of acetic acid in the body increases and this creates within us, a sense of fullness – so even if you want to reach out for a second helping of cake, your body will tell you you’re too full for it!
- Anti-Ox Detox: Since it is such a powerful source of antioxidants, ACV helps flush toxins out of the body. It neutralizes the damaging free radicals in the body and prevents the onset of numerous lifestyle diseases!
- The Anti-diabetic Effect Effect: Diabetes is an unfortunately common lifestyle affliction – but it need not be so! Studies have revealed that the use of ACV improves the insulin sensitivity in the individuals with Type 2 Diabetes and Pre-diabetes.
- Cholesterol Cutter: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to increase bile production and support your liver – now both of these are extremely important in processing bad cholesterol and they ultimately work with twice the efficiency and thereby promote good heart health!
- Nature’s Skin Elixir: As if the benefits from ingesting it weren’t enough, ACV also does wonders when applied topically. It balances the pH levels of the skin, rids the skin of bacteria and reduces acne and other skin infections. Do dilute it with water before application though!
What’s the best way to consume Apple Cider Vinegar?
Here’s how we like to do it!
2 tablespoons raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon raw organic honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Fresh squeezed juice of half a lemon
Approximately 250 ml filtered water.
That’s all! Drink this brew thrice a day, preferably before meals and watch its magic work on your digestive and immune system.
So now that you know the miraculous effects of Apple Cider Vinegar, and the ease in its usage, why not start experiencing these benefits instantly?
Let us all raise our ACV shots in a toast to good health!
Sweta Srivastava is Devang’s Health Care Research Expert. Sweta has received her Graduate degree in Biological Science & Post-graduate degree in Environmental Science from the University of Allahabad. She is studying, working and researching into the field of herbs and healthcare science since more than twelve years. She strongly believes and follows the herbal therapy to eradicate any kind of ailments.