The Devang House Detox Salad is fresh, hearty and packed with nutrients. This recipe from our Executive Chef is so simple, we know it'll be a hit with you and your friends.
- Amaranth (40 g or 1 tbsp)
- Sunflower seeds (20 g or 4 tsp)
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped (20 g or 4 tsp)
- Pomegranate seeds (20 g or 4 tsp)
- Lemon juice (10 ml or 2 tsp)
- Rock salt, to taste
- Olive oil (15 ml or 3 tsp)
- Parsley, chopped (20 g or ½ tbsp)
- Gather all the ingredients and wash lemon and tomatoes before mincing and juicing.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, lightly roast sunflower seeds and amaranth.
- Once that is done, mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, add chopped parsley and toss the salad well.
- Plate and garnish with a parsley sprig.